- Getting to know the WAG200G
This article will show you the features of a Wireless-G ADSL2+ Gateway USB (WAG200G).
Gateway’s Front Panel and LEDs
The gateway's LED indicates network activity.
Gateway’s Back Panel
• Supports 802.11g and 802.11b wireless LAN
• Has built-in ADSL modem with G.lite, g.992.3, g.992.5, G.dmt, and T1. 413 Support
• Supports Wired Equivalent Privacy (WEP) and Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA)
• Has enhanced security management functions such as Port Filtering, MAC and IP Address Filtering, (Demilitarized Zone) DMZ Hosting, and (Network Address Translation) NAT technology
• Has a web-based interface for easy configuration and firmware upgrade
• Supports four 10/100 Auto MDI-X LAN switch ports and one ADSL port
• Supports RFC1483, Point-to-Point Protocol over Ethernet (PPPoE) and Point-to-Point Protocol over ATM (PPPoA) connections
• Has an Stateful Packet Inspection (SPI) firewall with Denial of Service attack prevention
• Wireless Access Lists to enhance wireless security
• Supports VPN Passthrough for Internet Protocol Security (IPSec), Point-to-Point Tunneling Protocol (PPTP), and Layer 2 Tunneling Protocol (L2TP) Protocols
• Supports Static and Dynamic Routing (RIP1 and 2)
• Has Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) Server capability to assign IP addresses automatically
• Enables remote administration and upgrades available over the Internet
• Has an e-mail and web-based Logging of Security Events
• Supports traffic and event logging
• Support for NTP (Network Time Protocol) for Synchronizing with a Real-Time Server
• Support for Broadcast SSID Disable
Was this support article useful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Please tell us how we can make this article useful.
Additional Support Questions?
LINKSYS LIVE CHAT
Help With Linksys.com
I have a question about a Linksys product or a Linksys Store promotion.
Get help with an issue or learn how to maximise the potential of my Linksys product.