- Linksys Smart Wi-Fi compatibility issues with OS X® Mountain Lion 10.8 and OS X® Mavericks 10.9
The Linksys Smart Wi-Fi is a free service bundled with the Linksys Smart Wi-Fi Routers (E4200v2, EA2700, EA3500, EA4500, and EA6500). This allows you to configure your router settings locally or remotely over the Internet.
|Linksys Smart Wi-Fi Router||Compatibility with OS X® Mountain Lion (10.8)||Compatibility with OS X® Mavericks (10.9)|
|E4200||Available in E4200v2 only||Yes|
- If you are unable to complete the installation of the Linksys Smart Wi-Fi application for your Linksys Smart Wi-Fi Router when using the Mountain Lion operating system, verify if your computer complies with the minimum system requirements by clicking here.
- If you are encountering errors with your Linksys Smart Wi-Fi Account, click here for more information.
- If you are having difficulties in opening the local access interface of a Linksys Smart Wi-Fi Router, click here.
- If you want to know how to reboot and reset your router to factory settings using Linksys Smart Wi-Fi Account, click here.
- If you prefer to roll back the Router firmware to the Classic web-based setup page interface, click here for instructions.
The Linksys Smart Wi-Fi's main objective is to provide the best experience to your home network. Connecting of wireless devices such as smartphones, tablets, gaming consoles, cameras, and wireless printers to the Internet has been made a lot easier. Check out the link below to learn how to connect your devices to your home network.
Connecting wireless devices to your network using Linksys Smart Wi-Fi
Was this support article useful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Please tell us how we can make this article useful.
Additional Support Questions?
LINKSYS LIVE CHAT
Help With Linksys.com
I have a question about a Linksys product or a Linksys Store promotion.
Get help with an issue or learn how to maximise the potential of my Linksys product.