- Getting to Know WMP600N
• High-speed Dual-Band Wireless-N (Draft 802.11n) networking for your desktop PC
• Supports up to 128-bit encryption security
• MIMO technology uses multiple radios to create a robust signal that travels farther and reduces dead spots
• Easy to use Setup Wizard
• Performance Investment Protection: Compatibility with Wireless-A (802.11a), Wireless-B (802.11b) and Wireless-G (802.11g) Standards
• Compatible with Windows XP, Windows Vista (32 and 64-bit) and Windows 7 (32 and 64-bit)
Front Panel of the WMP600N
Adapter Bracket – Can be connected to a standard-sized bracket. An optional low-profile bracket is also included.
NOTE: To replace the standard-sized bracket with the low-profile bracket, simply detach the screws (indicated by the two vertical arrows in the figure above) and replace the standard-sized bracket with the low-profile bracket.
PCI Board – Used to be attached to the computer motherboard’s PCI slot.
WMP600N Bracket Features
Antenna Connectors - The antenna connector is a connection point for one of the adapter’s antennas.
LINK/ACT (Green) - The LED lights up when the adapter is connected to a wireless network. The LED flashes when the adapter is sending or receiving data over the wireless connection.
Was this support article useful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Please tell us how we can make this article useful.
Additional Support Questions?
LINKSYS LIVE CHAT
Help With Linksys.com
I have a question about a Linksys product or a Linksys Store promotion.
Get help with an issue or learn how to maximise the potential of my Linksys product.