- Getting to know the Linksys MR9600 Max-Stream™ Dual-Band WiFi 6 Router
The Linksys MR9600 Max-Stream™ Dual-Band WiFi 6 Router is a Mesh Router that delivers true Gigabit speeds of up to 6 Gbps with eight-stream capacity throughout the entire home. With the WiFi® 6 (802.11ax) standard, the Linksys MR9600 can support your growing Wi-Fi demands, including more devices accessing Wi-Fi and consuming high-bandwidth content simultaneously.
- Dual-Band AX6000 WiFi 6
- Supports 802.11ax up to 6.0 Gbps speed
- 1.8 GHz quad-core CPU
- 4x4 spatial streams
- Intelligent Mesh™ Technology
- Next-generation Orthogonal Frequency-Division Multiple Access (OFDMA) technology
- Guest Network
- Four adjustable antennas
- Two USB 3.0 port for storage support
- Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ (WPS)
- Dynamic Frequency Selection (DFS) support
- Coverage of up to 3,000 sq ft
- Dimensions: 280 mm x 170 mm x 160 mm
- Weight: 940 g (2.07 lbs)
- Four Gigabit ethernet ports
- One Gigabit internet port
- Power port (12V, 4A)
- Two USB 3.0 port to support USB drives
NOTE: The USB feature is only supported when the Linksys MR9600 is on parent mode. It is NOT supported on a Linksys MR9600 that is on child mode.
- Windows®: NTFS and FAT32
- Mac®: APFS (read-only) and HFS+
- Supports SMB v2.0
- Supports up to 1100mA current draw
- Buttons and switch:
- Reset button
- WPS button (located on the side)
- Power switch (rocker style)
Requirements for setup
- A modem or gateway with an active internet connection
- Latest version of the Linksys app
- Mobile device with Bluetooth® for setup
- One Linksys MR9600 router
- Quick start guide
- Ethernet cable
- Power adapter
- Regulatory and warranty documentation
Was this support article useful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Please tell us how we can make this article useful.
Additional Support Questions?
LINKSYS LIVE CHAT
Help With Linksys.com
I have a question about a Linksys product or a Linksys Store promotion.
Get help with an issue or learn how to maximise the potential of my Linksys product.