For the setup process to run smoothly, you will need a high-speed Cable Internet account in order to use this modem. If you do not have a high-speed Internet account, your Internet Service Provider (ISP) can set up one for you.
What if I already have a high-speed Cable Internet account?
If you already have a high-speed Cable Internet account, you may need to:
- Contact your ISP and verify if your modem is part of their approved list of devices.
- Prepare the following information, which are necessary in activating or provisioning your modem with your ISP:
- Account holder’s details:
- Account number associated with your Broadband subscription
- Phone number associated with your account
- Serial Number (SN) of your Linksys modem
- Media Access Control (MAC) Address of your Linksys modem
Getting to know the Linksys CM3016 DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem (16 x 4 Bonded Channels)
Getting to know the Linksys CM3024 DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem (24x8 Bonded Channels)
Setting up your Linksys DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modems