- Getting to know the Linksys LAPAC1200C Business Dual-Band Cloud Access Point
The Linksys LAPAC1200C Business Dual-Band Cloud Access Point is now built with Linksys Cloud Manager, allowing you to remotely manage multiple access points, sites, and businesses under one login and easy-to-use dashboard. Features, such as the network map, let you see the current status of all your networks, including how many devices and clients are in use at each location. You can also view statistics and details on your networks or on each access point, and how much bandwidth is being used. To know more, click here.
Status Light Behavior:
- Dual-Band AC1200 Speed, 3x faster than 802.11n
- One gigabit LAN port with IEEE 802.3at PoE+
- 13 W maximum power consumption
- Dual-Band PoE access point
- 2 x 2 Spatial Streams
- Other advanced features supported when managing the access point locally. To know more, click here.
Linksys Cloud Manager Features:
- Remote Access - Monitor your networks from anywhere at any time
- Network Insight - Real-time statistics into network activity and health
- Centralized Management - Manage multiple sites from a centralized platform
- Extensive Scalability - Scale your networks by adding thousands of access points and devices
- Rapid Deployment - Deploy and configure your networks quickly and easily
- Zero Touch Provisioning - Access points automatically connect when activated
- Microsoft® Edge 42 or later
- Chrome™ 67 or later
- Firefox® 60 or later
- Safari® 11 or later
Status Light Behavior:
|Blinking green||System is booting|
|Solid green||System is normal; no wireless device connected|
|Blinking blue||Software upgrade in process|
|Solid blue||System is normal; at least one wireless device connected|
|Solid red||Booting process or update failed; hard reset or service required|
Ports and Button:
- Power port - This port is where you will connect the supplied AC power adapter.
NOTE: Use only the adapter that came with your access point.
- Ethernet port - Connect a wired network device to this port. This port supports Power over Ethernet (PoE) with a PoE switch or PoE injector. The Linksys LAPAC1200C is powered on from an 802.3af and 802.3at (PoE+)-compliant source.
QUICK TIP: When both PoE and AC power adapter are connected to the access point, the device will get power from PoE as higher precedence. Using a Cat5e or a better cable is highly recommended. The maximum power consumption of the Linksys LAPAC1200C is 13 W.
- Reset button - Press and hold this button for less than 15 seconds to powercycle the device. Press and hold for longer than 15 seconds to reset the device to factory default settings.
NOTE: A reset will not disassociate the access point from your Cloud account. You will need to delete the access point from your Cloud account and add it back, in order to set it up again.
- Linksys LAPAC1200C
- Quick start guide
- Ethernet cable
- AC power adapter
- CD with documentation
- Mounting bracket
- Mounting kit
- Ceiling mount back plate
- Drilling layout template
Was this support article useful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Please tell us how we can make this article useful.
Additional Support Questions?
LINKSYS LIVE CHAT
Help With Linksys.com
I have a question about a Linksys product or a Linksys Store promotion.
Get help with an issue or learn how to maximise the potential of my Linksys product.